- Tina Polito on Make Your Holiday Shopping Red, White and Blue. Start Today. #AAMDay.
- deltaflute on Make Your Holiday Shopping Red, White and Blue. Start Today. #AAMDay.
- deltaflute on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans
- deltaflute on Christmas Treats, California Style
- Carolyn on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Yes, I’m back, after a relaxing week in Hawaii followed by a harried post-vacation week of mourning: for the freshest possible papaya, coconut and pineapple, for locally caught fish, for white sands, clear ocean waters, and sea turtle sightings, for … Continue reading
The leaves on the Japanese maple in my yard are a deep shade of red. Three locally grown pumpkins sit on my front porch. A bottle of wine sits in my refrigerator, chilled and ready for a Friday evening dinner. … Continue reading
The Occupy Wall Street movement that took root in New York City four weeks ago has taken hold in the Bay Area, with scores of demonstrators camping out on city property to talk about corporate greed and government corruption. –Contra … Continue reading