- deltaflute on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans
- deltaflute on Christmas Treats, California Style
- Carolyn on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans
- Tina Polito on Hey Santa, Here’s One Word for American-Made Toys: Plastics.
- deltaflute on Hey Santa, Here’s One Word for American-Made Toys: Plastics.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Now that 2011 has ended, Don and I are free to return to German-owned Trader Joe’s to shop. I used to run in there almost daily for everything: milk, eggs, bread, fruits, veggies, sunflowers. On January 3, 2012, Don returned … Continue reading
Researchers say it takes twenty-one days to form a new habit. That’s astonishing. Only three weeks? Wow. I guess the toughest part is actually committing to make a change. Indecision–that tortured limbo–can go on indefinitely until some unpredictable, subtle internal … Continue reading