- Tina Polito on Make Your Holiday Shopping Red, White and Blue. Start Today. #AAMDay.
- deltaflute on Make Your Holiday Shopping Red, White and Blue. Start Today. #AAMDay.
- deltaflute on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans
- deltaflute on Christmas Treats, California Style
- Carolyn on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Do this Don’t do that Can’t you read the signs? –Signs, Five Man Electrical Band (1970) A few days ago my daughter Stephanie, who lives in San Francisco, called. “Have you seen that huge new billboard about China? It’s hard … Continue reading
A couple of days ago (before the latest rainstorm arrived) I spotted a red, yellow and blue tricycle on display out in front of a children’s store. I’m always on high alert for toys and such that Grandpa Don and … Continue reading
Amanda Boyd, talented San Francisco-based children’s clothing designer, exudes energy. She’s passionate about her family, her work and–lucky for us–her country. It’s easy to see why she chose to call her clothing line “Adore La Vie.” Translation: Love Life. This upbeat … Continue reading
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. –Robert Frost, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening (1923) * Grandma’s got … Continue reading
It rained the next day, not the chilly drops of winter that crystallized into ice on the ground, not the angry torrent of summer thunderstorms. It was the gentle drizzle that softly soaked the earth to awaken the trees and … Continue reading