I hold an MFA in writing from St. Mary’s College of California, where I’ve also taught English Comp. For the past 20 years, my op-eds about family-related issues have been published in many newspapers, including the San Francisco Chronicle, Oakland Tribune, and Orange County Register. My first-person essays (about situations like the dog who came and stayed; life after a speeding ticket; attending the Oscars with my star-struck spouse) have been published in The American Enterprise magazine (now defunct), The East Bay Monthly, and in the books Something That Matters (Harwood Press) and In Real Life (Hay House, 2005). I live in the San Francisco Bay Area with my husband, Don. We have four children. All have–despite my best efforts to keep them here–flown the coop. The dog’s still here.
- Tina Polito on Be Happy, America. And Vigilant.
- Susan Mc on Be Happy, America. And Vigilant.
- Tina Polito on Make Your Holiday Shopping Red, White and Blue. Start Today. #AAMDay.
- deltaflute on Make Your Holiday Shopping Red, White and Blue. Start Today. #AAMDay.
- deltaflute on Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree in American-Made Jeans